Whois Simply put, it is a database used to query whether a domain name has been registered, and the details of the registered domain name (such as domain name owner, domain name registrar, domain name registration date and expiration date, etc.). Through the domain name Whois server query, you can query the contact information of the domain name owner, as well as the registration and expiration time, you can use Visit this page!
Explanation on the implementation of domain name expiration and deletion rules:
International domain name:
(1) The resolution will be suspended on the day of expiration. If the fee is not renewed within 72 hours, the DNS of the domain name will be modified to point to the advertisement page (parked). The domain name retention period is 30-45 days after the domain name expires (different registrars have different policies)
(2) After the retention period, the domain name will enter the redemption period (REDEMPTIONPERIOD, which lasts for 30 days)
(3) After the redemption period, the domain name will enter a deletion period of about 5 days. After the deletion period, the domain name will be open and anyone can register.
An explanation of the domain name status: click to view
Domestic domain name:
(1) The resolution will be suspended on the day of expiration. If the fee is not renewed within 72 hours, the DNS of the domain name will be modified to point to the advertisement page (parked). Within 35 days, the fee can be automatically renewed.
(2) 36-48 days after the expiration date, it will enter a 13-day high-price redemption period, during which the domain name cannot be managed.
(3) If the fee is not renewed after 48 days after expiration, the domain name will be deleted at any time.