1. Support PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP, ICO image formats.
2. Convert the image to Base64 encoding, which allows you to quickly insert the image into other web pages and editors without uploading files. This is very handy for small pictures, because you don't need to find a place to save the pictures.
3. Assume that the generated code is "data:image/jpeg;base64, .....", then you only need to copy it all, and then when inserting the image, fill in this code as the address Can.
Used in 4.CSS: background-image: url("data:image/png;base64,,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgEAYABgAAD/7gAOQWRvYmUAZAAAAAAB...");
5. Use in HTML: <img src="data:image/png;base64,,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgEAYABgAAD/7gAOQWRvYmUAZAAAAAAB..." />
6. Image conversion Base64, mobile development, HTML5 , CSS3 necessary tools, CSS DataURI Base64 tools.
7. Converting pictures to base64 encoding, in web design and development, is generally used for small pictures, which can not only reduce the number of pictures requested (collected into js, css code), but also prevent Because of some relative paths and other issues, the picture is 404 wrong.